Dr. Daniel Butterman provides quality dental implant services in Centennial Colorado and the surrounding area. He has several decades of experience in implant and other dental procedures.
What is a Dental Implant?
Whether you have lost teeth because of an unexpected accident or decay, or have dentures that are causing problems, Dental Implants are a permanent, restorative solution that will give you back your beautiful, natural-looking smile – often in the same day.
A Dental Implant consists of a small, screw-shaped, titanium post that is inserted into the jawbone to form a new, strong tooth root. The implant anchors to your bone and supports a crown that looks and feels just like a natural tooth. The implant fuses to the bone through a process called Osseointegration.
In the past, patients had to rely on dental bridges and dentures to replace their missing teeth, but with dental implants, this advanced type of dentistry has made it possible to have several different options when replacing teeth. Implants can replace a single tooth, create an implant bridge using two or more implants, as well as anchoring implant-supported dentures.
Why Choose Dental Implants?
Here is why dental implants are considered as the best tooth-replacement option by both patients and dentists:
- Improved Appearance: Dental Implants help support the bone that naturally deteriorates when a tooth is lost. This sustains the integrity of your facial structure.
- They’re Permanent: Because they are designed to fuse with bone, they become permanent. They look, feel, and function just like natural teeth.
- A Beautiful Smile and Improved Self Confidence: Dental implants are indistinguishable from natural teeth. They can give you back your smile and help you feel better about yourself and more confident while interacting with people.
- Improved Comfort: Dental Implants can eliminate the discomfort of poor fitting removable dentures.
- Eat Whatever You Want: Dentures can make chewing difficult. Since dental implants function like natural teeth You can eat anything you like.
You care for your Dental Implants just like you would your natural teeth, with daily brushing and flossing and with regular dental check-ups, Dental Implants can last a lifetime.
For patients that want a permanent, natural-looking smile dental implants are the best option. To learn whether dental implants are right for you, call 303-221-3044 today to schedule your consultation with our office.
Other dental services that we provide at Butterman Dental PC:
- – Clear Braces
- – Cosmetic Dentistry
- – Dental Bridges
- – Dental Cleanings
- – Dental Crowns
- – Dental Implant Placements
- – Dental Implant Restorations
- – Dental Implants
- – Fillings
- – Fluoride Treatments
- – General Dentistry
- – Gum Disease Therapy
- – Implant dentistry
- – Invisalign Invisible Braces
- – Oral Health Exams
- – Porcelain Veneers
- – Preventive Care
- – Restorative Dentistry
- – Sealants
- – Sleep Dentistry
- – Teeth Whitening
- – Tooth Removal and Extractions
- – Treatment for Periodontal Disease
- – Veneers
- – Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Butterman Dental PC
3949 E. Arapahoe Rd.
Centennial, CO 80122
Office Hours: Monday – Friday: 8am to 5 pm