Don M. Preble D.M.D. – Implant Dentist in Altamonte Springs, FL 32701
To go along with this great wealth of experience, Dr. Preble brings a compassionate nature and easygoing manner that allows Orlando patients to feel both confident and completely comfortable under his care. Dr. Preble is here to guide Orlando patients through their oral health treatments no matter how long your treatment lasts.
While Dr. Preble does perform routine fillings and root canal procedures, his talent lies in a much more unique field: oral surgery. Over his four decades of professional dental experience, he has helped many, many central Florida patients achieve natural, healthy looking smiles.
Dr. Preble is an Honor Graduate from the University of Alabama School of Dentistry. After completing his undergrad studies, he received post-grad training in general dentistry, dental surgery, implant dentistry, orthodontics, periodontics, and temporomandiblar (TMD) care.
Dr. Preble is widely respected for his quality of care and high level of patient satisfaction. His respect within the oral health field is demonstrated by his recognition as a practicing Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology/Implant Dentistry, and the International Congress of Oral Implantologists.
As founder and the president of the Central Florida Dental Implant Study Group, Dr. Preble has mentored many of the leading practitioners of modern implant dentistry. Many doctors throughout the region regularly visit our office to observe specialized surgical and prosthetic techniques he excels in. Over the years, Dr. Preble has firmly established a well-earned reputation has one of the most talented and dedicated oral surgeons in not only the Orlando area, but all of central Florida.
For over four decades, Dr. Preble has dedicated his dental practice to providing quality oral health care, oral surgeries, and dental implants for thousands of satisfied patients. He is exceptionally experienced in performing a wide variety of both simple and complex oral care services, from dental implants to smile restoration and implant repair and restoration. He is also very experienced in providing top quality teeth whitening, and applying dental bridges, crowns, and porcelain veneers. Here are some of the other dental services Dr. Preble specializes in:
- Prosthodontics (design and fitting of artificial teeth replacements)
- Surgical procedures (including Advanced Implant Placement and Bone Grafting procedures)
- Tooth extraction
- In-office CT scanning
- Personalized, experienced gentle care
Dr. Preble has amassed a great deal of experience and many accolades during his professional career, including:
- Founder and President: Central Florida Dental Study Group
- Diplomate of the American Board of Implantology
- Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry member
- American Dental Association lifetime member
- Florida Dental Association member
- Published in several respected national dental journals
- Featured speaker at national and international dental conferences
- Awarded many dental education and achievement awards
- Military veteran (Coast Guard, 1964-1970)