Implant Dentist in Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Dr. Barksdale, based in Baton Rouge, Louisiana, is a highly trained and skilled cosmetic dentist. His years of experience and advanced technical dental training allow him to provide clinical cosmetic dentistry with outstanding results. Dr. Barksdale is dedicated to improving his patients’ smiles through conservative cosmetic dental procedures that create a positive impact on their overall appearance and self-confidence. The procedures he uses to give them radiant and healthy smiles include porcelain veneers, cosmetic bonding, teeth whitening, dental implants, among others. Baton Rouge, Louisiana’s premier cosmetic dentist, Dr. Barksdale, also creates remarkable extreme smile makeovers, helping his patients look much more youthful and improving their overall sense of well-being.
Dr. John M. Barksdale Jr, DDS – Implant Dentist in Baton Rouge, LA 70816
Dr. Barksdale is a 1975 graduate of Louisiana State University School of Dentistry. He is one of just 200 dentists worldwide to be Accredited by the American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry. Accreditation is awarded by the Academy as the highest level of competency in cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Barksdale is the only accredited cosmetic in Baton Rouge and one of only eight accredited dentists in Louisiana.
- President of the Louisiana Academy of Continuing Dental Education
- Director LSU Dental Implant Continuum
- Clinical Instructor for the Cosmetic Continuum at LSU School of Dentistry
- Diplomate of International College of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate American Board of Oral Implantology
- Graduate of Misch Implant Institute (two year practicing residency program)
- Fellow of Misch Implant Institute
- Fellow of the Academy of Osseointegration
Dr. Barksdale and his wife Cindy have four children, Shannon, Lauren, Adam, and Kelsey. His personal hobbies are family activities, flying, fishing, and photography.
Dr. Barksdale has the experience and training to treat patients with a range of dental issues. His advanced training in surgically placing and restoring Dental Implants and full mouth reconstruction enable Dr Barksdale to find solutions to the most complex dental problems.