Implant Dentist in Rockford, MI 49341
Dr. Panek practices oral and maxillofacial surgery with a particular interest in oral implantology*. He earned his DDS degree from Marquette University in Milwaukee in 1985. He completed a four-year surgical residency at Loyola University Medical Center in Chicago and he has practiced in Grand Rapids since 1989. He is married and has two children.
Dr. Richard W. Panek, DDS – Implant Dentist in Rockford, MI 49341
Dr. Panek is appointed to the Active Staff in the Department of Dentistry/Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at St. Mary’s Health Care. Spectrum Health, Attending Surgeon, courtesy staff.
Professional Societies & Associations
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry*
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists*
- Fellow, American Association of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Fellow, American College of Oral & Maxillofacial Surgeons
- Member, American Dental Society of Anesthesiology*
- Member, American Dental Association
- Member, Michigan Dental Association
- Member, West Michigan District Dental Society