Implant Dentist in Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770
Since opening his practice in 1976, Dr. Gumm has remained dedicated to providing his patients with exceptional service, care, and cutting edge technology.
Gumm Blayne J DDS – Implant Dentist in Belleair Bluffs, FL 33770
Dr. Gumm received his dental degree from Marquette University College of Dentistry, and then completed a graduate certificate program in Comprehensive Dentistry at the University of Florida. He has participated in over 3000 hours of advanced continuing education in all aspects of dentistry particularly dental implants, periodontics including laser therapy, cosmetic dentistry, crowns, veneers, and bridges, occlusion, and TMJ.
Dr. Gumm has taught dental continuing education courses for the past 25 years nationally, and at universities. He also volunteers at several universities mentoring residents in advanced general dentistry graduate programs.
Active participation in professional dental organizations provides Dr. Gumm with the resources for educational development and implementation of the latest in dental techniques and technology. Dr. Gumm is an active member of the following professional dental organizations:
- American Board of General Dentistry: Dr. Gumm has achieved Diplomate status.
- International Congress of Oral Implantologists: Dr. Gumm has achieved Master status.
- Academy of General Dentistry: Dr. Gumm achieved Fellowship then Master status.
- American Academy of Fixed Prosthodontics
- American Academy of Periodontics
- Southern Academy of Periodontics
- American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- International Team for Implantology
- Academy of Osseointegration
- American Dental Association
- Florida Dental Association
- West Coast Dental Association
- Upper Pinellas County Dental Association