Implant Dentist in Chatham, MA 02633
Dr. Hamilton Sporborg graduated from the Baltimore College of Dental Surgery, University of Maryland. He established his private dental practice in Chatham in 1992. Dr. Sporborg has practiced both surgical and restorative dentistry since 1982. He utilizes multiple implant systems and surgical procedures to ensure optimum results for each individual patient.
Hamilton M. Sporborg, DDS, PC – Implant Dentist in Chatham, MA 02633
He believes that the most important part of providing quality dental care is to listen to and understand the patient’s needs and desired outcome for their mouth.In order to ensure that he is providing the best care possible, he attends approximately 100 hours of continuing education a year and uses the most current, state-of-the-art techniques and equipment. His staff reflect his commitment to providing quality care and his patient-centered philosophy.
His dedication to excellence has resulted in numerous memberships and recognitions. He credentials include:
- Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Master of the Academy of General Dentistry
- Member of the Academy of Osseointegration
- Member of the Central New England Dental Research Group
- Member of the New England Masters Study Club
- Member of the American Dental Association
- Member of the Massachusetts Dental Society
- Member of the Cape Cod District Dental Society
He has served as Chairman of the Cape Cod District Dental Society as well as Chairman of several committees for the annual Yankee Dental Congress Meeting in Boston.