Implant Dentist in Cincinnati, OH 45249
Dr. Jack Hahn is a well-known Pioneer in the field of Implant Dentistry. Hahn brings more than 39-years of Implant expertise to his patients, and his worldwide lectures. Dr. Hahn has placed over 40,000 Dental Implants. Dr. Hahn maintains his private practice in Cincinnati, OH.
Jack A. Hahn, DDS – Implant Dentist in Cincinnati, OH 45249
Dr. Hahn graduated from The Ohio State University, in 2 years with a B.S. degree in Biology. After his under-graduate studies, Dr. Hahn earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree (DDS) from The Ohio State University College of Dentistry.
Wanting advanced Periodontal Training, Dr. Hahn attended Periodontal Treatment a specialized program at Boston University. Following the Boston University program, Dr. Hahn participated in a “hands-on” course for Periodontal Treatment for the General Practitioner, at the University of Michigan.
Dr. Jack Hahn is COMMITTED to treating Dental Implant patients, as well as, Educating other Dental Professionals. Participants of Dr. Hahn’s Courses learn and develop the skills to perform the surgical placement and prosthetic restoration of Dental Implants. Dr. Hahn has developed Implant Devices and Techniques that are used worldwide.THE “REPLACE IMPLANT SYSTEM,” DR. HAHN DEVELOPED, IS THE MOST WIDELY USED DENTAL IMPLANT SYSTEM, IN THE WORLD. Never resting, Dr. Hahn continues to participate in various Clinical Studies.
Dr. Hahn is past-president and now a Diplomate of the American Board of Oral Implantology. He is an Honored Fellow and Diplomate of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry and a Diplomate of the International Congress of Oral Implantology. He also is a Fellow of the American Academy of Osseointegration and a Fellow of the American Academy of General Dentistry. Dr. Hahn is a Founding Member and Master Clinician of the Academy of Implant Prosthetics. Hahn is a visiting lecturer at many Universities around the world. Since 1999, Dr. Hahn is the Clinical Director of the Chicago Center of Advanced Implant Dentistry in Moscow, Russia and Kiev, Ukraine.
IN ADDITION, DR. HAHN HAS WRITTEN SEVERAL TEXTBOOKS AND 100’s OF ARTICLES ON THE SURGICAL PLACEMENT AND RESTORATIVE ASPECT OF DENTAL IMPLANTS.
- 1970- Placed First Dental Implant
- 1976- American Academy of Implant Dentistry- Credentialed (written and oral examination)
- 1980- Founded Midwest Implant Institute
- 1984- American Board of Oral Implantology and Dental Implantology (ABOI)- Diplomat
- 1986- Developed the Steri-Oss Dental Implant System for Denar (purchased by Nobel Biocare)
- 1987- American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID)- Fellow and Diplomat
- 1987- Began a 15-year Titanium Study
- 1989- Began a 12-year Hydroxyappetite Study
- 1996- Invented and Developed the REPLACE SELECT Dental Implant
- 1998- A.D.A. approved immediate extraction replacement and immediate loading based on Hahn’s Clinicals
- 2003- Nobel Direct one-piece Implant Clinical Study
- 2003- Appointed Board Examiner for the American Board of Oral Implantology and Implant Dentistry 2003- Academy of Ossiointegration (AO)- Fellowship
- 2004- Academy of General Dentistry (AGD)- Fellow
- 2004- Recipient of the Aaron Gershkoff Memorial Lifetime Achievement Award at the annual meeting of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry (AAID), in New York City
- 2005- Appointed by the American Academy of General Dentistry (AGD) with the Perio Institute for Implant Dentistry
- 2006- Performed live surgical demonstration in India, as part of the Nobel Biocare World Tour
- 2007- Taught a three day Dental Implant course, with hands on training and live surgery in Moscow, Russia
- 2008- Participated as a Panelist and Presenter for Nobel Biocare Worldtour in San Palo, Brazil
- 2009- Taught a two day Dental Implant course, with live surgical demonstration, in Singapore
- 2010- Taught a two day, live surgical Dental Implant course in, Shanghai, China
- 2011- Lectured, with hands-on participation, in a Dental Implant Bone Grafting course in, St. Petersburg, Russia
- 2011- Began Clinical Studies of my updated “Replace” Dental Implant
- 2013- Relocated my Dental Implant Practice to Blue Ash, OH.
- 2014- Dr. Hahn was named Chief Editor of “Inclusive Dental Magazine”
- 2015- Developed the “HAHN IMPLANT” and the “HAHN Surgical and Prosthetic Kits”
*PUBLISHED PAPERS IN ALL MAJOR IMPLANT DENTISTRY PUBLICATIONS