Implant Dentist in Voorhees Township, NJ 08043
Dr. Jack Piermatti is the director of Dental Arts of South Jersey. He is a Board-Certified Prosthodontist, having completed a general practice residency at St. Joseph’s Hospital and Medical Center of UMDNJ, implantology training at Brookdale Hospital and New York University College of Dentistry, and his post-graduate training in prosthodontics at UMDNJ-New Jersey Dental School.
Jack Piermatti, DMD – Implant Dentist in Voorhees Township, NJ 08043
Dr. Piermatti has placed and restored over 17,000 dental implants over the past 30 years and is a nationally featured speaker on the subject of implant surgery and implant prosthodontics.
He has earned the following distinctions:
- Diplomate, American Board of Prosthodontics
- Diplomate, American Board of Oral Implantology
- Diplomate, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Fellow, American College of Prosthodontists
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, Academy of General Dentistry
- Master, American Academy of Implant Prosthodontics
Dr. Piermatti is currently on the peer review board in the sector of Prosthodontics for the NJ Dental Association. He also holds the distinctive post of dental examiner on the American Board of Oral Implantology.