Implant Dentist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
Dr. Jay Ajmo earned his Bachelor of Science degree from the University of Florida in 1982. By 1986, he had completed his Doctorate of Dental Surgery degree from Emory University School of Dentistry and acquired additional training in minor oral surgery at Grady Memorial Hospital in Atlanta.
Dr. Jay Ajmo – Implant Dentist in Palm Beach Gardens, FL 33418
A proponent of lifelong learning, Dr. Ajmo credits his passion for cosmetic dentistry to his many years of training under Dr. Ronald Goldstein and Dr. Larry Rosenthal, both recognized pioneers in the field of cosmetic dentistry. Dr. Ajmo was also deeply inspired by Dr. Carl Misch who trained him in the most advanced techniques in dental implant surgery and restoration.
The renowned Rosenthal Institute for Aesthetic Dentistry has awarded Dr. Ajmo the coveted Master’s Level in Aesthetic Dentistry. He holds a Diplomate Certification from the International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Diplomate with the American Dental Implant Association and a Mastership with the Misch International Implant Institute. Dr. Ajmo is one of only 400 dentists in the USA to hold a Diplomate Certification with the American Board of Oral Implantologists. He is one of very few dentists so extensively trained and skilled in both the surgical placement and comprehensive restoration of dental implants.
I am genuinely rewarded when someone thanks me for what I have done for them. I’m given the opportunity to change someone’s life by giving them a beautiful, healthy smile. That’s incredibly satisfying. – Dr. Jay Ajmo
Dr. Ajmo is also Certified in IV Sedation Oral Sedation therapy and maintains an active membership with the American Society of Dental Anesthesiology.
Dr. Ajmo is well recognized throughout South Florida for his attention to detail and artistic flair for creating naturally beautiful smiles. In addition to having clientele from across the United States, he also has a number of visiting Europeans who seek out his expertise.Dr. Ajmo focuses his practice on complete dental restoration, full mouth reconstruction surgical placement of dental implants, aesthetic smile design and IV sedation.
Education & Certifications
- Doctor of Dental Surgery, Emory University School of Dentistry,1986
- Diplomate Certified, American Board of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate Certified, International Congress of Oral Implantologists
- Diplomate Certified, American Dental Implant Association
- Mastership, Misch International Implant Institute
- Masters, Rosenthal Institute for Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, American Society of Dental Anesthesiologists
- Intravenous (IV) Sedation trained – Albert Einstein College of Medicine, Montefiore Medical Center