Implant Dentist in Cortland, OH 44410
Dr. Bedich graduated in 1984 from Miami University, Ohio with a Bachelor of Arts Degree in Zoology. Dr. Bedich went on to The Ohio State University College of Dentistry where he earned his Doctor of Dental Surgery (D.D.S.) Degree in 1988. After graduation, he was a resident from 1988 to 1990 in the General Practice Residency Program at Buffalo General Hospital, S.U.N.Y. Buffalo, New York where he was appointed Chief Resident in his second year.
Joseph David Bedich, DDS MAGD – Implant Dentist in Cortland, OH 44410
Dr. Bedich went into private practice in 1990. Always a student looking to learn the latest cutting edge trends and techniques in dentistry, Dr. Bedich has taken over 2000 hours of continuing education in many dental disciplines that include: I.V. and Oral Sedation, Implant Dentistry, Head and Neck Pain Management, Botox Treatments, Sleep Apnea, Endodontics, and Cosmetic Dentistry.
Dr. Bedich earned Fellowship and Mastership status in the Academy of General Dentistry, Fellowship status in the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, and Diplomate status in the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry. He also holds a permit to provide I.V. Sedation to patients.
Dr. Bedich married his high school sweetheart, Robin, in 1985, where they both attended Howland High School in Warren, Ohio. They have two sons, Joe and Daniel. During his time off Dr. Bedich enjoys traveling with his family and scuba diving. He is a member of the Cortland Rotary, where he was a past president. Dr. Bedich is also a lector at Blessed Sacrament Church in Warren, Ohio.
- Master, Academy of General Dentistry
- Diplomate, American Board of Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Fellow, American Academy of Implant Dentistry, Midwest Implant Institute
- Member, American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- Member, Crown Council
- Member, American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Member, American Academy of Facial Esthetics
- Sedation Certified
- Certified Invisalign Doctor
- Member, Cortland Rotary
- Member and President-Elect of Corydon Palmer Dental Society
Dr. Bedich and his team offer comprehensive dental services. As the owner of The Center for Progressive Dentistry and its lead dentist, he has centered his skills on the latest, most promising treatments.
Over the last five years, Dr. Bedich has committed over two thousand hours to continuing education in implant, cosmetic, and other restorative dental care. Additionally, his training has focused on providing complete comfort during treatment, including various forms of sedation dentistry. This combination of abilities helps patients obtain the care they deserve. Patients with these issues can receive the following:
- Patients with significant restorative needs can get treatment—usually in one visit.
- Patients with concerns about pain or with dental phobias can be completely comfortable.
- Patients with disabilities can receive consistent, complete treatment.