Implant Dentist in Freehold, NJ 07728
Dr. Sandor has trained with and taught some of the nation’s prominent implantologists. He graduated from the University of Pennsylvania School of Dentistry. He completed a periodontal residency with the US Army Fitzsimmons Hospital in Denver, Colorado and at Fort Carson, Colorado.
Louis Sandor, Jr., DDS – Implant Dentist in Freehold, NJ 07728
He is a prominent Freehold area implantologist and is New Jersey’s first diplomat of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry.
“I am proud to have served patients in our community for over 40 years. You can rest assured that you’ll receive the personalized attention you deserve. I will listen to your needs and answer all your questions. You’ll enjoy being treated with a soft touch by our friendly and caring team.”
Credentials and Memberships
- Diplomat, American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Fellow of American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Former President of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Former National Implant Examiner for American Board of Implant Dentistry
- Implant Surgeon: Temple University Dental School
- Former Clinical Asst. Professor Temple University
- Fellow, American Academy of Craniomandibular Orthopedics
- American Dental Association/NJ Dental Association
- Monmouth/Ocean County Dental Association
- Master American Academy of General Dentistry