Implant Dentist in Wellesley, MA 02482
Dr. Touradj Ameli is a world-recognized surgical prosthodontist specializing in advanced reconstructive dental esthetics. He provides the most advanced, effective, and safe dental care, creating beautiful and natural esthetics for patients from around the world who demand the highest quality of care and personal attention. At ARID Newton-Wellesley, Dr. Ameli offers a full spectrum of cosmetic and implant reconstructive treatments, ranging from routine treatments to the most complex surgeries. Dr. Ameli established ARID in the year 2000 with the explicit vision and intention to deliver the highest quality of dental care while remaining true to his love of teaching and contributing to the advancements in his field of specialty.
Touradj M. Ameli, DMD, MSc – Implant Dentist in Wellesley, MA 02482
Dr. Ameli received his DMD from Tufts University School of Dental Medicine. While at Tufts, he completed his advanced specialty training and certificate in prosthodontics with a concentration in perio-implantology. He then received his formal training and certificate in surgical implantology from Nobelpharma AB. Previously, Dr. Ameli taught at the New York University as an Associate Clinical Professor and is currently continuing his position as a faculty member at Harvard University, School of Dental Medicine, Division of Advanced Graduate Prosthodontics and Biomaterials Sciences.
- Diplomat of the American Board of Prosthodontics
- Diplomat of the American Board of Oral Implantology/Implant Dentistry
- Fellow of the American College of Prosthodontists
- Fellow of the American Academy of Implant Dentistry
- Fellow of the Pierre Fauchard Academy
- Fellow of the Northeastern Gnathological Society
- Associate Fellow of the Academy of Microscope Enhanced Dentistry